The greatest challenge is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2008
The 10 Commandments of Common Sense
- Wisdom From the Scriptures For People of all Beliefs
By Hal Urban.
Five Things the Scriptures Teach Us to Avoid because they are Bad for Us
1. Don't be seduced by popular culture. It prevents you from thinking for yourself.
2. Don't fall in love with money and possessions. It will make you greedy and shallow.
3. Don't use destructive language. It hurts others as well as yourself.
4. Don't judge other people. It's better to work on your own faults.
5. Don't let anger get out of control. It ccan wreck relationships and ruin lives.
Five Things the Scriptures tell us to do because they're good for us
6. Keep a positive outlook on life. It's the first step towards joy.
7. Bring out the best in other people. It's better to build up than to tear down.
8. Have impeccable integrity. It brings peace of mind and a reputation of honor.
9. Help those in need. It really is better to give than to receive.
10. Do everything in love. It's the only way to find true peace and fulfillment.
Conclusion: Love God, Be Good, Do Good, Love Others.
Post a Comment
Robert Lewis and Jennifer Hodson
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest