The greatest challenge is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Nutrients for Better Mental Performance
Presented by Steven Wm. Fowkes.
The talk will answer questions like:
1. Which nutrients promote optimal brain function?
2. What nutrients are commonly deficient enough to impair mental performance?
3. How can you get a better nights sleep without Ambien?
4. What nutrients counteract aspects of aging?
5. Is there an alternative to serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SRI) antidepressants?
6. What modern nutrition myths lead us to consume products that sabotage healthy brain function?
7. What tests can you get from your doctor?
8. What nutrients affect appetite, alertness, and tension?
9. What nutrient combo will prevent hangovers 90% of the time?
About Steven Wm. Fowkes
Steven Wm. Fowkes is the Director of the Cognitive Enhancement Research Institute and a co-author of the book Smart Drugs II.
He has appeared on Larry King Live and in two anti-aging documentaries. Steve will explain how different nutritions can help people of all ages treat various physical and mental conditions, spanning from genetic disorders such as Down syndrome, to adolescent behavior problems and on to senility and Alzheimer's disease in the elderly. He will also speak about using nutrients to address memory problems as well as verbal and multi-tasking challenges that the testosterone-poised homo sapiens (i.e., men) are commonly known for. In the Q&A feel free to ask him how to use nutrients to improve ones sense of humor.
I find this guy to be really informative and will listen to this speech many times.