The greatest challenge is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Win

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. -CS Lewis

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. -Robin Williams

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. - Matthew 7:7

For the cynics & the skeptics, I'm sorry for you. I'm sorry you can't dream big & I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles -Lance Armstrong.

It's hard to beat a person who never gives up. -Babe Ruth

Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't. -Jerry Rice

Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. -Louise Hay

People of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things. - Leonardo da Vinci

When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they will remember and are kind to someone else, and it will become like a wildfire. -Whoopi Goldberg

You're never a loser until you quit trying. -Mike Ditka

Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more. - Mother Teresa

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs

The time is always right to do what is right. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every individual makes a difference. - Jane Goodall

Winners, I am convinced, imagine their dreams first. They want it with all their heart and expect it to come true. There is, I believe, no other way to live. - Joe Montana

I feel if I'm in a position to radically change other people's lives for the better, I should. - Richard Branson


I would rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not - Lucille Ball

A goal is not always meant to be reached. It often serves simply as something to aim at. - Bruce Lee


When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have. - Stephen Hawking

I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. - Christopher Reeve

The Spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur. - Vince Lombardi


There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. - Nelson Mandela


Life deals you a lot of lessons; some people learn from them, some people don't. – Brett Farve.


I believe there's an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts. - Sylvester Stallone

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. - Dr. Maya Angelou


A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue - Russian Prover


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13