The greatest challenge is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Be thankful for the miracle of your life


"Please write again soon. Though my own life is filled with activity, letters encourage momentary escape into others' lives and I come back to my own with greater contentment. 
- Elizabeth Hailey, "A Woman of Independent Means"


The person who has lived the most is not the one with the most years but the one with the richest experiences.
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau





I'm happy about the things I've done. Not always happy about the results, but happy about the decisions, because I made them myself. And I think that's an important way to go through life.
- Kevin Costner



The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest.
- Thomas Moore
Irish poet (1779 - 1852)




By learning to discover and value our ordinariness, we nurture a friendliness toward ourselves and the world that is the essence of a healthy soul.
- Thomas Moore